Wednesday, November 05, 2008

in 9 hrs time i will be sitting for my first paper!!!

cant believe i keep study abt bond everywhere... from my biotech course in poly i studied ionic bond, convalent bond... and now.... doing my finance module... i studying abt bond market! deferred bond, zero coupon bond.... wat's next? JAMES BOND? HAHA...





today went to cd shop to look at sarah mclachlan latest cd... closer... the greatest hit album i have most of the songs... i got the old album... only 2 new songs... can someone pls send me! LOL....

really love this song... wanted to change my blog song to this but i cant find it on imeem!!

anyway enjoy this song...

Sarah Mclachlan - U want me 2

you walk on by
clueless and so high
following your aimless path
away from us

your so far away
and what can i say
casue i cant be the one
you wanted me to be

[Chorus]
so tell me how do you feel
its so confusing
if you let it all go it will fall apart
do you want me to stay and say
"i still want you"
you want me too dont you?

(ba ba ba)

so what are we saying
our edens a failuire
a made up story to fit the
picture perfect world

the one with "i do"
and "I love you"
and "we are made for each other"
is forever over now

[chorus]

I hope theres forgiveness
in the distance between us
can we make the lives ahead of us
a better place to be

[chorus]

(ba ba ba baa da da ta X4)

PS: woodstock... i know u want me 2...

No comments:

EruPIC