Sunday, September 21, 2008

haiz... i realised i really love to emo.... that's why i love 12 lotus alot... the ending is really emo to the max... i have been fueling myself with emo songs from tanya chua, damien rice and all.... somehow all these emo songs just make me feel very very bad but when u know u are hitting the bottom... u cant go any lower but to start getting happier again... i just hate all the politics in canoepolo side... cant we just freaking play a happy game... and my sch work... my project... i trying my best to do all of it... but some ppl just stare at ur laptop while u furiously trying to brainstorm for ideas.... cant u freaking do ur part n let's score well for our projects? and why.... tell me why... didnt u salvage anything.... u just walk away leaving me alone.... haiz... oh well... i shall just emo all the way n get back again..... its like the weather... u gotta let it rain finish before then sun comes out... and form the rainbow in the sky... i just emo all out n soon my laughter will be back again... i am fine...

No comments:

EruPIC