Tuesday, June 03, 2008

my Re-New Room.... time to get ready for school...

i have no idea why my mother buy this kind of flowery curtains.... but its blue so i like... hahaha


same old bed... same fan... same tv.. with new table n new shelf in new positions....


my macbook... with mighty mouse... with my vodka water bottle! hahaha... blend with the wall huh....



my phone... tons of dvd from chia meng... almost empty cup... muji candies.. jar of pens... and my latest PC game since 5yrs plus... finally get new game... my all time fav... TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!! go get it n play! freaking nice! stop playing counterstrike... damm boring


my "tag" board... hahaha

look at my very first baby pageant champion throphy... it was destroyed by my jealous younger brother... haiz... hope to win some pageant again :)  and all the rubbish on it... i dun wanna throw it away... hahaha



the wall very empty huh.... shall paste some stuff there... hmmmmm..... buy some wall sticker... anyone care to donate some wall sticker?

those were the days....


somemore... nv win anything major enough...



saw that hello kitty train? my auntie love hello kitty so much that she bought one for my birthday when i was pri 2! i dun even like hello kitty!! then that green safe box is my pri 2 birthday present from my father... it cost $20 and i have to beg him to buy for me... my PS2.. i have not touch it will ages... that's why i was kinda reluctant to buy Wii... will end up not playing also... and i want a new plasma tv!!! at least 32"!!! i want i want!!! probably after my japan trip then i start saving n get it for myself by Xmas :)

actually i should go steal from my younger bro! he going france this October! la la la..... i can have it for 1 yr!!!

my red shelf!!! can u find 3 camera?? haha can find pongkies?? spongebob that level is all my story books yeah...a lot thash huh....


can u see i got alot tapes! i got even more under my table! if u want to kidnap anyone... tell me... i supply u tapes... HAHA



my towel n jacket hanging on the swing.... and the london shirt that joyce got for me... i think its nicer to display it than i wear it... hahaaha


some other trash at the side... argh!!! i want to throw all but i cant! hahaha

snoopy giving hard gay blowjob! hahah...


i think levin made this for my birthday... i like... hahaha but i dunnno why there is a bandage there! hahaha..... my canon underwater casing!!! cutesy! hahaa



from a lower angle...


have u adopt a duck?


my wired area... 2 hard disk at the side! then the wireless router plus speaker n dry cabinet... sooo many shit! argh!!! i hate wires... 


my metal table legs... 



No comments:

EruPIC