Monday, June 02, 2008

LONG TIME NO SEE!!! I THOUGHT U MATI!!


BOY BOY SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! HAHAHAA..... i like it when he shout at chia meng and said.... GOOD BYE EMO!!!! mauhauahauahua!!! he is pri 6 n already know wat's emo!! happening man!!

dong dong spying on someone.... behaves like some dirty old man.....


talking about dirty old man... this is really one "colourful" peh peh.... taking photos of frugly girls try to act sexy n pretty on stage with some cannot make it dance.... hahahhaa

UNCLE!!! I TELL UR WIFE U LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS HOR!!!!!!



YEAH!!! I BOUGHT A NEW LENS!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!!

WAT U SEE IS WAT I GOT!!! MAUHAUAHAUAHA!!!!  SIGMA 30MM F1.4!!!!  my widest lens and my biggest aperture lens!!!!!  it's 2/3 of my birthday gift.... the lens is $630 plus the filter. grace paid $430... i paid $200.... la la..... LOVE U GRACE!!! *MUACKS* hope my kiss reach aussie! hahaha



xinting covering her pimples... if not the lens will make the pimples soooo detailed that will scare u!! hahaha... 

alright time for some simple photography class.... alot of lens can take this kind of effect..... the subject focus n the background BLUR.... and the bigger the aperture the BLURRIER it gets.... usually i use my 50mm lens which is F1.8... so f1.8 refers to the aperture.. but now... i got f1.4...


so it is able to focus just that tiny wheeeny part of the pic... see how only 400D is focus while the rest of the photo is BLUR.... this is how good this fucking lens is!!! also... bigger aperture... means easier night shots!!!  :)    scroll down more for sample!! hahaha



weidong.... jealous of my new lens! la la la.... hahahaha.... come on ah dong... u gonna get ur 5D soon! :) but so sad my sigma 30mm f1.4 cant use on ur full frame camera hehehehe.....

for some strange reason.... i love to take old ppl photos.... i think old ppl are very emo ppl... hahaha for some reaon... i just think so that way... more to come...



sooooo nice.... woooo.... my 1.4 can do better than 1.8.... i think will be using my 1.4 more often...


weidong!!!!! going somewhere hanky panky??? hahaha


wooooooo someone changing clothes... hahaha....


its me n andy at his new store shop at bugis.... pls go visit andy at bugis street.. at level 2 unit C8 store name "CHANDELIER" and this fellow is OFFICIALLY ORD!!! *jealous* i have like 63days more to go... anyway if u all pop by bugis... pop by his store :)


yeah... bugis junction opposite.. bugis street ok!

huh!! CANT UPLOAD??? so sad!! i'm DOWN-load..... LOL....


act innocent... but he actually....


SMOKES!!!! hahah.... wooooo i love my lens!!! can take chia meng smoking effect!! hahaha!!! and i never edit any of my photos!!!! 



he is really EXHAUSTED!!! HAHA!

No comments:

EruPIC