Monday, June 02, 2008

i guess i just blog too many photos n didnt really type much of my thoughts..

alright... alot things been happening so yeah let me slowly release to u all....

first... i confirmed going Vietnam + Cambodia with weng yi yao!!! 6 July 2008... we will fly off to Hanoi with tiger airway... then travel down to Ho Chi Minh then take a bus to Cambodia n visit ANGKOR WAT!!!!! coming back on 15 July 2008... simply cant wait... B4 suppose to have a oversea trip together... but joyce forever going somewhere else... and ben too... so left me n yao going backpacking tgt.... i want to go to all these poor area when i am still not that rich... cuz when u rich next time.... u wont wanna go to all these places... u will just fly to new york or london n all those big cities! so yeah.... my virgin trip to vietnam and cambodia :)

secondly.... i confirmed going JAPAN!!! yeah!!! this will be my 5th trip to JAPAN!!! i going with my canoe mates... so yeah.... ROWDY BOYZ gonna rock AWARA! hahaa.... the nat team junior girls also going... OSHIT!! ROWDY BOYZ going AWARA!!! mauahauhauah..... previously when i went japan alone to train with sakura... its freaking crazy already.... now got 5 rowdies & 8 pieces of shit... wooooo! JAPAN gonna get their 3rd atomic bomb this end august! hhahahaa...

next.... all my uni results all out...

NUS - rejected
NTU - rejected
SMU - rejected
SIM - offered biz management + econs & finance (both under RMIT)
University of Queensland - biz in 2.5 yrs
University of Western Australia - biz in 2.5 yrs
Monash University - biz in 2.5 yrs

and i chose.... SIM-RMIT econs n finance.... i realised biz management to general for me... i dun need to study marketing... though that is wat i love to do but i realised i studied enough marketing last year on my own from books.... and econs and finance is something that will benefit me in the long run and will help me with my masters in future... so yeah.... i love singapore too much to go oversea to study... i dun wanna miss 1st ever youth olympic and i gonna sign up to be a photojournalist for it :)

everybody... thanks for ur help for the appeal but i decided to write my own appeal n submit it... and i doubt i have any chances... i know i should not give up but its really impossible yet i will still do my appeal :)

for those who are telling me why dun i go NTU ADM (art design media)... i am sure i can get in cuz its by interview n portfolio but wat i really wanna do is still biz... not for the money but for the interest to set up my own biz next time... read the market movement and managing cash flow will be impt hence i chose econs n finance at SIM... but i still not giving up on my passion for photography... i dun need a degree to show u that i can take nice photos... that doesnt mean that i am insulting everyone in adm that they are stupid to do a degree on it... i know some gonna shoot me that way... its just that i want my focus to be on other area.... 3yrs in biotech is enough... i know my path now... :)

been watching alot of short films by local or by students.... thanks to chia meng... now i learn to bitch abt how a film is being shot.... i was watching one of this year local film and its sensitive to name the film so i wont say it... i think its over rated... after watching i was like... SO? sorry if u spent a long time filming but ur story is just too common n no twist... but nonetheless... its still not a pretty bad film but some scene can be better n story line really need to change alot...

for some of the films done by the student... it is really nice... it show air it on tv... instead of watching thrashy drama u know wat i am talking about.... but i think some students make film that is too artsy... a bit weird weird kind... i think to be good in singapore... u gotta do something different and more complex yet ur audience can understand... yup :)

watched accuray of death and sex and the city.... go watch it... its nice!
was in town just now... its freaking scary.... its monday night and i walked from cine to wheelock n back.... every 20m i bump into ppl.... firstly at cine i bumped into hanlong n all.... then head out saw sheryl... then saw my JI friend.. i cant remember her name but talked to her... then bumped into erica!! hahaha then saw ronald having dinner at NYDC then saw geraldine who used to be in SP canoepolo at borders... then bumped into another sheryl!!! just when i was taking lift to watch movie... and i thought i have bumped into enough ppl... i saw fionne in the lift! -_-" hahahhaa.....

to everyone msn me..... sorry i have not been very "friendly" recently... i just got alot stuff to do so i kinda ignore all your msg.... everytime online... there is like 10 ppl come talking to me... i cant entertain u all... so ya... be more understanding... i dun wanna resort to appear offline kind...

chia meng is my official video supplier.... i have stacks of dvd n vcd at home waiting to be rip n transfer to my ipod touch.... i have so many movies n dramas to watch!!!! i have heros season 1 and 2 + prison break 1,2,3!! hahaha...

people... if u know any cheap lobang to get membership at cali gym or fitness first or planet fitness pls let me know ok? once i ORD i wanna go to better gym... i have enough of trashy gym at NP and at yishun gym.... i need to start training for killer abs! and start KILLING YOU! so pls let me know if u have any lobang!! THANK YOU MANY MANY!! hahaha....

to those tat are talking bad about me n spreading rumours n watever shit... pls.. get a life... n i cant be bothered n dun be so childish come tag my board that i am gay or watever stupid thing... i am ASEXUAL! A for ALVIN!

its been more than a month... i am glad that i made that decision... it is a test to see if you ever step out of your safe zone... guess u disappoint me... i am not sad... i am just disappointed...

the other day i was watching this drama and it said something that really hit me.... something simple yet profound...

"LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU MISS DOING IT.... IT'S ABOUT WHAT IS YET TO BE...."

No comments:

EruPIC