Sunday, February 03, 2008

22nd Birthday Party!

EVERYBODY!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING!!! MY 22nd birthday really rocks!! and i think its better than my 21st! hahaha.. u all make me feel like a KID! hahahah sorry that i didnt entertain all of u enough.... and i guess i have irritate the shit out of u for asking u all to keep eating! hahahaha ya i just realised all my food is really super high sugar level.... i still feel very high on sugar but anyway
i am just being SWEET! hahaha!!! i will post up the photos soon!!! been really really very busy cuz i still have to pack up my house and sat was my canoe agm....

NACC AGM 2008

Canoe AGM was great too!!! my love for nacc just go deeper each day... I LOVE U ALL NGEE ANN CANOEISTS!!! i guess u all really did enjoy a good laugh at the nacc blockBUSTER i made! hahahaha i dun care if its damm obscene n the advisor think we are damm wild but hey.... WE ARE REALLY WILD YET TAME... hahaha... WE TRAIN HARD N PLAY VERY HARD.... i am sure we have more fun soon :) I LOVE U ALL..... photos for AGM WILL BE UP SHORTLY TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC