Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY 22nd Birthday to me!! its 5am yet i am still awake cuz i am rushing to do the agm video... been doing it for straight 5hours man.... trust me... it's good stuff... from my perspective... anyway i am super stress la.... my house really still in cny mood... anyone super free later pls volunteer and come over my place to help me out can!!! PLS PLS PLS!!!! pls call or sms me... i going to sleep now man... still got alot more things to do later.... as usual... some ppl last min cant make it n last min got some more ppl coming over.... this afternoon i just got a shock over some planning which almost killed me.... someone miscalculate it n some miscommunication... luckily everything still under control.... haiz... really damm tired... probably tmr i just sleep during my birthday huh... the agm video i set it to the highest resolution n its 20mins long.... 520mb! crazy sia... hahahhaa... yes yes i am crazy now... save me!

GOOD NITE... SEE U ALL LATER...

No comments:

EruPIC