Tuesday, January 29, 2008

hello my friends!!!!

to those coming my birthday party.... there will be a birthday card contest!!! best bday cards with photo of me n u on it... will win a prize!!! i already bought all the prizes... with best dress for girl n boy...

for your info... i already have friends getting crumpler bag n laptop bag for me... hahaha sorry if all the gifts are so expensive.... i dun mind t-shirts la... u all can add on to my current collection of 14t-shirts that i have not wore... hahaha... i would prefer junk food or Mr happy/watever series tees... if not... personalise gift are really much better... like those photos collage u make or watever... yup!!!

targetted guests coming is 70.
have light dinner n not too full cuz
i ordered
200 mini bread/puffs
60 munchy donuts
60 chewy donuts
10 tubs of ice creams (baileys/strawberry cheesecake/etc)
chocolate fondue
lots of candies plus alot more....
yup...

see u all on friday!!!! :)

No comments:

EruPIC