Monday, February 04, 2008

NANYANG CHRONICLE LIED TO PHOTOGRAPHER FOR PHOTOS

this article is taken from the latest issue of nanyang chronicle 28 jan 2008, vol14 no7

this journalist tan jinhe, got my contact from rudith and contact me for the photo i posted on my blog. first, she said she will credit me for the photo on the paper. hence i agreed to send her the FULL RESOLUTION OF THE PHOTO and other photos of the event and zip it up to her to publish it on the nanyang chronicle... upon sending her the photos, i told her that she can put either my blog url or just simply put Alvin Lee. 

but she replied that "but sorry to inform you for credit we will be putting "Photo | Courtesy". We do this for all the photos not taken by photographers of Nanyang Chronicle."

If she told me earlier that she just gonna put courtesy instead of my name, I WOULD NOT EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO HER AND SEND HER THE PHOTO AT ALL. I DUN DO FREE LUNCH...

i was like WTF!!! she freaking broke the promise just like that... how ethical "correct" she is.... given that NTU is the best media university in singapore n journalist from the sch do SUCH A THING! i was so freaking angry and i smsed her... she took her own sweet time to reply me n just keep saying sorry n sorry n hope that i dun make a big fuss over this SMALL MATTER... HEY TAN JINHE, i am sure u are above age 20 and please behave like an adult ok. IF U PROMISE SOMEONE, U JOLLY WELL GO DO IT N NOT DO WHATEVER U LIKE....

so she ignore me and get someone else from the paper called junjie to apologise to me... he said that he will apologise to me in the next issue. At least he sounds more sincere than that little girl. She really behaves like a small girl that shit all over the toilet and ask her maid come n clean up the mess.

worst of all... the article is TRASH can... where got juniors join 3 on 3 to prepare for IVP? u think ur sch so stupid to send players who play less than a year for IVP? NO WAY... of course u send the seniors. and the official canoepolo competition played with 5 players not 3 and the 3 on 3 is not the standard playing pool size.  If u all read the whole article carefully.... SHE NEVER INTERVIEW RUDITH WHO IS THE ORGANISER OF THIS WHOLE COMPETITION! she only interview the ntu juniors... they should have interview players from other school and on the actual competition that day... they were not even there can... 

to all my NTU friends... be careful of the cunning journalists from the chronicle... they are utterly disappointing...

No comments:

EruPIC