Tuesday, December 25, 2007

WELCOME TO MBS XMAS PARTY @ ALVIN'S HOUSE 2007
we are the kitchen assistants!!!
evelyn getting excited peeling the carrot!!! hahhaa... nice fluffy hair! *LOL*
weijian creating new skin for my nintendo DS lite... THANKS!!
shi ting playing with my swing while others are cooking in the kitchen!!!
shi ting is not the only slacker but still have zijie, ngiap n gim chuan lazing around!!! hahaha

kok feeling damm tired... resting on the rocking chair...

while mingxue busy teasing n irritate the shit out of shi ting... HAHA....

SAW 5!!! I LOVE TURKEY!!

turkey bones soup.... anyone???

turkey contributed by weijian and zijie!!! DAMMM NICE!! for those who didnt have the chance to taste it... let me tell u how it taste like ok????   it taste like...... DELICIOUS TURKEY! HAHA!!!
the FOOD!!! i think its getting better each year!! :) the sad thing is... shi ting not gonna make her salad anymore! hahaha!! she is retiring!!! so any taker!?!?!

this year i made rice ball instead just scooping the usual rice.... and its FANTASTIC! seriously the rice ball is damm soft n chewy!! OMG i nv make soooo nice riceball before!!! and the curry taste great this yr tooo... not too thick n dilute... PERFECTO!!! and i made the tamago (japs egg) damm nice too.... awwww i should open my own japanese restaurant :) hahaha

pouring drinks from diff point of view...... from kok's side... ngiap is smiling for no reason....
from shi ting side... eve smile for no reason tooo!

SHI TING: GUESS WAT AC!?!?!? I JUST DRUGGED THE DRINK!!! KOK GONNA GET DIARRHEA! HAHAA!!!!  *EVIL GRINZ*

Beng Lim: FUCK YOU LA ALVIN! i drink water u also want to take photo!!

Beng Lim: I shall forgive you since you have such a nice comfty sofa.... yeah.... shiok!

KOK, Zijie n Ngiap: check out wat is nai doing!!
COME LOOK AT WAT COLOUR IS MY UNDIES TODAY!!! ITS GREEN TOO!!!

ac n yann lin cam whoring as usual! hahaha... (i love this shot! damm arty farty!)
i finally get to be photographed!! haha
yann lin with isqueeze!! that's how she get her sexy legs!
mother angeline telling bedtime story to daughter evelyn.... hahaha
tian cai: why u all eat without me!?!? see la! now i have to dine alone.... so lonely...
Ngiap: i am cuter than ji han! HAHA!!!
shi ting reading magz while other clearing the table.... SLACKER! 

1/3 of the class is around!! 14 of us..... 
Front row (left to right): zijie, alvin, kok, weijian
2nd row: tian cai, evelyn, mingxue
3rd row: yann lin, shi ting, angeline chow, ngiap soon
back row: beng lim, gim chuan, ji han

they made me point middle finger!!!! this is wat we did when MR WONG CANCEL OUR CHILDREN'S DAY PARTY!!!! WE POINT MIDDLE FINGER AT HIM WHEN HIS BACK FACING US! HAHA!!!

they all bully me!!! throw pillow at me!! argh! i shant take any nice photo for u guys!!!

PS: scroll back n u realise kok is in the same pose thru out!!! hahahaa

kok n ac: we got the best present in our lives!!!!

6 chocolate each in the box! HAHAAA!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Ngiap: I GOT MY BABY! haha

tian cai: i love SHHEEEEEEEEP!!!

weijian: i love my new wallet!! same colour as my shirt!!!

Mingxue: hahaha i became a CHICKEN! i just came out from the egg!!

beng lim: look at my xmas gift!

gim chuan: my new xmas mug!! same colour as my shirt tooo!

shi ting: my xmas mug tooo!!!

evelyn: my gift is the best among all!!!

zijie: i got a water bottle! i can use for my track training!!! HO HO HO!!!

Alvin: i got chocolates.... yum yum!
KRISPY KREME FOR U!!!

preparing to heat out the donuts from melbourne.... wooooo....

AHHHhhhhhh!!!! ONE BIG MOUTH N FINISH IT!! hahaha
AC: let me feed u!
Tiancai: WAU!!! KAN SWEET MAN!!! OMG!!! AC! U WANT ME DIE OF DIABETES HUH!!!!

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!! WE WILL BE BACK AGAIN FOR 2008!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC