Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve Party @ Pan Pacific Hotel Level 20!!

kenneth, me and edison :)

check out my new t-shirt!!! hahaha... nice right??? so.... WANNA GO MAKE OUT IN MY PORSCHE???? if yes...... wait until i buy one ok?! hahaha!

hahaha.. i used my camera flash and scare the shit out of jane! muahuahauh!!! *evil laughter*
Jane: ALVIN LEE I TOLD U NOT TO PLAY PRANKS ON MY ANYMORE!!! U IDIOT!!!

edison wants to do some pole dance......
Edison: jovan.... stop looking at my camera la... dun have any tammy videos inside! we record it in OUR HANDPHONE NOT CAMERA REMEMBER??

Matthew: COME! take a shot.... *i just pee inside*
cold pizza, yummy muffins, dead turkey and creamy logcake....
AAAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! WINSTON IS GOING TOO EXCITED FROM PLAY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
oh damm.... jovan why u keep winning!!!

WINSTON:  hahahaha!!! EDISON IS PREGNANT!!! THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!
Edison: Let's see if serene is pregnant......
Serene: oh man.... am i really pregnant.... let me check again without edison n winston around.... argh....
Gary: Serene.... this is the private clinic to abort ur child....
Serene: huh.... u sure? it looks like spongebob squarepant's phone number!
edison... sorry i snatch ur $20 kinokuniya vouchers..... dun be so sad! at least u are not really pregnant? CHEER UP OK!
Strider: Why u all dun want to take my present!!!! very nice ok!!! the cushion is for u to rest while reading my book!
OH MY GOD!!! DID U JUST DRUGGED THE DRINK THAT I PASSED TO VINCENT????
VINCENT IS DEAD!!!! PRESS "A" TO REVIVE HIM     *terms & conditions do apply*
U WANT A PIECE OF ME??? WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR XMAS PARTY AGAIN! :P

No comments:

EruPIC