Saturday, December 22, 2007

its 4am! and i am still packing my room!!! its crazy that i realise how many stuff i have!!! i pack since 5pm can!!! i just have my breaks in between... i actually pack until very high! hahaha... i think i am crazy but its really shiok!!! last time all my pirated games i threw all away n keep the plastic casing! hahahahha omg i wasted so much money on all these stuff.... imagine they are at least $8 each disc... wau lau! i can buy how many clothes man!!!

talking abt clothes... i just counted... i have 14 t-shirts, 1 shirt, 1 shorts, 6 singlets, 3 jackets i have yet to wear!!! alot sia!!! i shall keep my chinese new yr money for clothes in bank! muahauahaua... and i layout all my electronic gadget boxes on top of my wardrobe... its like sim lim square can! hahahaa....

later gonna visit weicheng's mother with the rest of the SAFSA guys... and guess wat we all managed to raise 9k!!! that's alot man! and yeah thanks to everyone who donated! right after view i will head to training at NP and after training will be my pri sch xmas gathering! yeah!!!!

alright now back to packing!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC