Monday, December 17, 2007

last commission parade of year 2007......
after 1 yr... lin finally commission!!!

i put my nick on msn.... alvin lin finally commissioned! then everyone come n congrats me... i was like -_-" huh... i said alvin lin NOT ALVIN LEE.... i am ALVIN LEE... it seems that ppl dunno my surname... hahaaa

can u find lin? hahha...
venessa teasing lin... hahaha... time FLIES.... i was in the cab talking to van abt how much things changed... hahaha... I AM OLD!


my st gabs classmates.... lin and han wei... damm long nv see han wei already man! hahaha


philip salute lin... hahaha... philip just pop out n scare me... hahaha i freaking damm long nv see him... almost 2yrs i think...

philip, lin and me..... 

i am so lazy to BLOG....

2007 is ending... yeah and i am already counting down to ORD.... somehow i just gonna stay focus n plan my stuff... been very distracted for the past weeks... yup.. been really busy whenever i book out... oh man... sometimes i really wish i can just stay home to do my stuff like clear my rooms n stuff but... i am forever meeting friends here n there.... and guess wat! jan n feb is coming which means the birthday party cycle is coming again!!!! so i just gonna stay broke again...... i shall be anti social for awhile... hahaha.... but XMAS COMING!!! i wanna go carolllllingggg!!!!! la la la... ya i cant sing but its ok to carol... CUZ EVERYONE IS SINGING.... my voice will be drown by them....

the donations for wei cheng is more or less done....
the donors n amount donated...

karin's mother: $200
ong kheng boon: $150
terence tan: $100
yong mou: $100
Alvin Lee (me): $100
Yao: $50
Matthew Hong: unknown (cuz he put it in the envelope) 

so at least i collected $700... thank you guys for donating... i gonna meet kaihong this week to pass to him... whoever still want to donate can contact me via sms or email or tag on my blog... thanks....

No comments:

EruPIC