Saturday, October 13, 2007

ah not gonne blog much cuz its another busy weekends for me....

alot ppl said they saw me WALK DAMM FAST IN TOWN.... yes its me i am just a crazy man walking damm fast cuz i got alot things to settle on my list... ah! so sorry if i didnt see u or say hi ok! pls call my phone to stop me! hahahaa and yeah bump into ngiap... joker as usual....

this weekends i have 4birthdays to celebrate but end up i think i only going for 2 of it today... i already promise my juniors that i will be going for FCC.... fishy canoeists camp... yeah... its damm stupid la the drama nite... dammm draggy... i tink i damm lame too.... when someone do something damm boring i will throw the sleeping bag at them n ask them go n sleep! evil huh! hahaha.... but at least i get to know some of my juniors better esp the year 1 now... they are like 4yrs younger than me! oh man... CARA IS DEAD FUNNY! cant stand that slut! hahhaa and jappo... u... GAME OVER... not funny le.. retire pls... guess CARA will be a potential candidate for publicity!

anyway.....

HAPPY 21st Birthday to Kaixin and MIngxue... sorry i couldnt attend both of ur birthday parties.... have fun :)
next week... another 2 bday party.... its really endlesss........

No comments:

EruPIC