Friday, October 19, 2007

last week when i was flipping the straits times... denise told me... she wanted to set up sch for those african kids n provide them with education... and she added... education is the way to get out of proverty... i nodded... yup... i really wish i can further study locally or oversea.... my mum requested that i should give her $600 for her china trip next month... i gave her cuz she paid for my japan trip when i was 15 so its fair that i return her the favour... but then she bug me for another $600 this money... haiz... she only said $600 and she now twist around n said she that i am suppose to give her TWICE! *faint* so i told her why only get from me... u have two other sons!! *shake heads* my younger bro only know how to play maple story n go out everyday.... wat he knows abt earn money... my elder bro is doing a course in accountancy n i doubt he is working at all... so yeah i am the bread winner with my pathetic SAF allowance of $750....i have no idea why my mother continue to shout for me for money.... its not her... i walk off.... to the nearest UOB atm... i check my account... i only left with $600+ i cant possibly draw out all... i pressed 400... i gave her more than half of what i have...

this morning... i woke up n went to brush my teeth... my gamble-addicted father came n ask me for $1000.... i was like NO i dun have any money... n he asked again for $500... wtf... bargain session? i have no freaking money... my mum just took $1000 from me for the past 1 month.... haiz... i look at my friends... those who are able to study oversea... i yearn for that... probably i should just work n save really hard for 1 yr to go oversea n study n work at the same time over there... NTU/NUS/SMU.... pls gimme a place next yr...

No comments:

EruPIC