Sunday, October 07, 2007



winston and me...he going enlist soon on 15 oct! ho ho....gd luck!



matt and winston....



denise came... damm late! hahaha she was like sooooo engross with UK SHYAM photo... she LOVE his TIGHT ASS! damm funny hahaha.... and she was like telling me that she wants to take IQ test to see if her IQ level drops cuz that time ariel bang her head! hahaha.... dammm funny sia denise.... damm nonsense... ngee ann is soooo fulll of nonsense ppl.... like joshua, rudith, serene, denise, zhi hao... alll nonsense ppl... hahahaa



my photgrapher of the day.... my understudy... hahaaa



using my canon 10D...



went to haji lane to find deana... working at pluck now... thanks for the ice cream dea!!! lycee martini ice cream rocks man!!!

then i get to know this guy who is also a photographer... he showed me his facebook n stuff then i saw annabelle photo! i was like hey how u know her! he said he is NUS canoe team manager! hhahahaha then he ask me how i know her... i said thru canoepolo! and he also know geraldine... n ask how i know her.... thru borders! hahahaa world is damm small... then he imitate how geraldine talk... hahahaha dora!



deana sure have weird customers in her shop... hmmmm



sometimes... u will just feel emo.....



fret not.... JUST SMILE :) haha



or get a simpsons hangbag!!!

No comments:

EruPIC