Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GUESS WHO"S BACK!!!!!

me!!!

no la... just back online...at brunei....

sucks... they changed our flight n we coming back at 11pm 26june... so will only touchdown on 1am on 27june... FARK! and i am reading my book LONG TAIL by Chris Anderson! its damm good.... MARKETING & BIZ!! i am lovin it... for thurs nite till sun evening.. i will be out in the stupid jungle with my hammock feeding mosquitos, sun tanning and rotting away with a loser... NAH... i gonna think abt my FUTURE! yes! gonna think of alot of stuff...

the food here sucks to the core! gonna die from malnutrition... the cooks cant COOK! they woke up later than me~!!! wat do u expect man!! hahaha... but got canteen so i can go eat fish n chips n its dammmmmm GOOOD.... only that is nice... ah my only protein intake.... I MISS SAFSA TRAINING.... when i touch down back in singapore i swear the first thing is to RUN N TRAIN!!!!

GTG!!!
MISS U PPL!!!

No comments:

EruPIC