Wednesday, June 13, 2007

alright i declare... brunei is a place tat is totally boring.... i finished my book and i regret bring just ONE BOOK... damm it... i read straits times last sat copy dunno how many times n gary was like.... ARE U STUDYING FOR TEST??? hahhaa i even read classified!!! and.... CAR IS TEMPTING ME!!!! oh man... i want a car pls...

oh ya.. and i read sunday times.... the girl feature abt having a COOKING BLOG.... she look like JUNE CHEN!!! serious!! but of course chen prettier LOL....

later tonight i going out in the jungle with a loser... so i dun care n i am gonna bring my discman out n SING OUT LOUD! make sure no mosquitos come near me... LOL...

oh ya oh ya.... I dreamt that i met this girl in the bus n she freaking pretty... with 2 of her friends... suddenly! i heard them talking in japs~! woooo...... i understand desu ne... hahaa... but then she left the bus n i WOKE UP! DAMM IT..... can i have sweet dreams every nite???? hahaa

with so much time to waste... i realised..... half a yr GONE! and in another half a yr time AC gonna get her DEGREE!! and its also 6months since i attended corrinne may concert n i will be going again in 2months time!! ah!!!!

everyone pls keep sms me!!! like siao mei... she sms me that brunei prince got married n ask abt if there is holiday here... i DUN EVEN KNOW TAT! hahaha.... hey siao mei! go india so fun! i want go too! eat more curry!??! hahaha then i disturb her... usually taking plane the stewardess will ask fish or chicken??? but she fly to india is..... u want northern curry or green curry or spicy curry hahahaaaa....

argh..... JUNE!!! not chen n tiong but the MONTH OF JUNE!!!! i am missing alot.....
yest.... my NP grad... so sad... i cant go... and i hoped denise mention abt ME during her graduation speech! LOL.... i am still waiting for the reply from NTU regarding my appeal.... keep my finger cross...

u know when i keep thinking abt time flies n stuff.... i miss those times in NP.. when i walk around campus n meet all my canoe mates... walk n walk then u go HEY SYAZ! hahaha or HEY TIONG!!! hahaha.... then u go around library see some scandalous juniors LOL.... n jeremy who tell the WHOLE WORLD that i am A CURRENT student during NP OPEN HOUSE TOUR! i am trying to crash the mass com tour LOL....
i have no idea....

how long have i not bath in NP toilet! the one next to track!
how long since i did my campus run...
how long since i had my dinner at bukit timah market...having my fav hokkien mee, rojak n watever.....
how long since i slept during lecture...with yao n joyce sleeping also... hahaha
how long since i wear those rubber gloves for my science experiment...
how long since i had yong tau foo at canteen 1....
how long since i crawl under the gate to get in pool without scanning my card...
how long since i disturb all the stupid girls that get scare so easily! hahaha
how long since i dress up in sch uni with joyce n go havoc around NP....
how long since i bought char siew pau everyday before i go for class....
DUN CHA MISS THOSE DAYS!!!

i had alot stupid phone calls... dunno why they purposely call me when i am oversea....

1. fossil called that my watch is ready for collection... i said i am oversea i will call u when i get back.... NEXT day HE CALLED AGAIN! FARK....
2. some indian guy who got the wrong number.... wau lan eh.... too much curry is it!
3. NP library call me to pay up the fine which is $1.20.... if u dun call me u can save money to pay for my fine!

alright... will be back in 4days time........

No comments:

EruPIC