Friday, June 08, 2007

today went back NUH for my check up... yeah i waited for freaking an hr plus... but i did something productive... i wrote some letters n mailing it oversea.. HEHEE... destination? JAPAN & AUSTRALIA :) so i was late for my physiotherapy due to the delay.... n i have to change it to a later date when i am back from brunei.... the lady over at the counter at physiotherapy is SUPER NICE OK! she wish me luck for the brunei trip :) thank you auntie! and i took cab to queensway.. the uncle damm friendly also la! wat a great day :) friendly uncle n auntie....

went to meet EUNICE! hahaha n chatted non stop... mostly stupid shit stuff n had the beef hor fun at queensway... its sucks to the core.. seriously... nowadays alot place they cook hor fun just put the hor fun there n pour the sauce... wtf... i also can do it... and after that went to ikea for meatballs! my stomach almost gonna explode! hahaha... ah eunice flying off!! to ANU! look like ANUS! hahaha... australia national university... i ask her where is it... she said australia.. i was like DUH! hahaha so its at canberra! yeah oakley factory outlet there pls buy me sunglass woooo! hahaha

went town to KTV with celester n celest! hahaa omg they sing damm good... i cannot make it la... damm pai sei... KTV AGAIN SOON!!! we went to sistic to buy tickets! they bought nathan jazz concert... i am quite tempted to go but... i just spent almost close to $500 for 4 tickets of dim sum dollies n corrinne may... its all GOOD SEATS... cant wait! damm funny... dim sum dollies tickets in order to get 15% u have to show CK tangs reciept... n i just freaking clear my wallet if not i will have... and so the 3 of us went hunting around CK tangs for reciept drop somewhere.... celester rocks la he found one in a bin! OMG its damm UNGLAM but... I DUN CARE we took the crumpled reciept to receive 15% discount!! hahaa... SOOOOO AUNTIE...

went to meet felicia n samuel for dinner... went to eat at this japanese restaurant... samuel said he can get us 50% discount!!!! but end up we only get 10% sian... hahaha.. damm long nv see felicia la! i want go NTU biz!!! cant wait for me reply again from them.... *pray*

ok.. this is damm funny... that time out with royston denise n tiong... i told them that if i really die in brunei (wat a place to die.. so low class) i will pass my stuff to who...

so my inherit list is.....

my paddle - to royston
my ds lite - to denise (not to tiong cuz denise got ipod already!)
my ipod - to tiong
my laptop - can donate to nacc club house hahaha...

so lame... cant take it... anyway to my pri sch friends... pls remember 070707 is HL bday n it will be combine with jun ru! will gather many ppl! haha... cant wait...

PLS KEEP ON TAG on my blog/friendster.... SMS me once in a while but i wont reply cuz it will cost 50cents to reply!!! i will see you ppl in 17days....

i miss pri sch friends
i miss sec sch friends
i miss JI friends
i miss poly friends
i miss canoe friends
i miss safsa friends
i miss borders friends
i miss ALL U PPL!!!!!!

my blog gonna be so dead but NOT ME!!! will resume blog asap!!!

remember if u sms pls put down ur name! cuz i using army phone so i cant put everyone number in it... ppl like siao mei, yao, joyce n canoe ppl dun need put cuz i always sms u ppl... those hardly i sms ones... pls put down ur name when u sms me!!! MISS YOU ALL!! 17days!!

No comments:

EruPIC