Saturday, February 03, 2007

woah! its crazy man... after my first crazy party last sat... this sat i cont my crazy party part 2 with my canoe mates!!! i love them all... i really miss canoeing life... ahhhhhh those trainings where i shout n shout at them... dump all the birthday kids into the rubbish bins... crying after all the matches that we lost... cheering for one another during SRRR and NCC... message to all u current students out there.... CHERISH UR MOMENTS! special thanks to gracie... she really help me put in alot effort in making the party a crazy n wild one..... and yes the photographer rocks totally... will post up the pics sooon!!!! i should really go down sun pool slot man... ARMY!! i hate u! u took CANOE away from me... :P


gracie's 23rd & alvin's 21st birthday party!

we pray for world peace.... hahhaaa... and that's the super duper good photographer he IS DAMM GOOD!

special guest appearence.... IRENE GAN!!! she is DAMM PRETTY CAN!!!

me n syaziiiieeeeee!!!!!

me and my fav ponkies!!! ahhhhh i love them alll!!!! *muacks*

my lovely junior guys!!! miss gaying with you!!! *muackz*

my guys team!!! YES WE ARE ALUMNI NOW!!!! all you crazy rowdy boy!! (LIN is missing! he became a SEA MAN) hahahaa

the sispec guys... hotel, alpha and bravo!

CHEERS!!!!

ngeeann mighty girls team!

i dunnno what time it started to get abit wild... hahaha yan ren kissing zhi hao!!! wooooo

me and my baby karin!!! *MUACKZ!!!!

benson! this kiss is dammm wet..... hahaa!

gracie! i told ya ur pics will be on www.canoepolo.blogspot.com! hahahaha HOT HOT!!!

kisses from weilong... wooooo

my relay duathlon 06 champion partner!!! denise! let's get champion again this year!!! ROCK ON!

rx i know you love me.... dun have to hold me sooooo tight! hahaha

to jiun: hey ben is my boyfriend! not yours ok! hhaaa...

kisses from syaz n juju!! thanks girls!!!

we got the same watch! hahaha nice watch!!!

No comments:

EruPIC