Sunday, January 28, 2007

thanks for all your gifts!!! i love u alllllllll...... and yes... i got the whole topman range of clothes can! hahahaa

ben and jerry girls!!! and i love you all!

my poly mates!!! woooooo yeah.... i looks buaya cuz ben ho left already!


woooo....... HOT GUYS.... hahahaa I LOVE DARYL SHORTS!!! i gonna kidnap him n steal his shorts!


hhahahhahaa the bu hao xiao ppl.... ho ho...



my pudding clubbers!!! wooooo.... mata nihon ikitai na..

ex-borders colleagues!!! woooooo

the four of us again.... sarah alvin gen sammy

my pri sch friends!!! i love you ppl! thanks for coming!

joyce and samuel wong with afro afro hairy afro hair! hahahaha super funnny cannnnn....

ho ho... thanks everyone for coming to my bday party! its a blasting 21st for me.... and its the first party for me that is soooooo happening especially with all the big afro from joyce and samuel wong!!! hahahah and yes ben n daryl got the best dress dammmmmm retro can!!! and yes my besties grace she cut her hair specially for my bday she super retro also! i love her OMG! hahaha.... i want to upload all pics but cant man! its all DAMMM NICE and everyone! i love the presents that all u ppl give can!!! i will comment more on my bday... MEANWHILE... pls send me all ur photos thru www.yousendit.com and send to my email natsudase@hotmail.com pls!! THANKS ALOT!!! i'll be back next week to blog more! too busy now....
anyway to all canoepolo guys there... i will be celebrating my bday with gracie at little india... hahahaa...... pls come on time k! yup yup.... pls ask around for the details... see u then! hoho.....

SPECIAL THANKS TO: GRACE, AC, THEO, DEANA, JOYCE, SAMUEL WONG, BRANDON, EVELYN, YAO and alot of u out there to make this day a special one for me!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

PS: hey ppl.... i will be doing postcard with u n me pics on it... pls collect from me when we meet up!!!

No comments:

EruPIC