Sunday, January 28, 2007

our crazy neoprint!!! i like sarah that chop thing! so funny!!!

the four of us... alvin,gen,sarah,sammy.... since 2003 JI... ho ho...
my cousin jo jo! i so fair now.. same skin tone as her! i want to tan tan tan!

me and my crazy cousin joaannnnnnna goh!

la la.. i shall blog abt last sun.... went to meet my cousin joannnnna goh before she return to aussie.... yeah she super funny as usual we had our chicken rice and shortly have to leave her to meet sarah n gen to celebrate sammy birthday!!! yup we got sammy a cake n a nice polo teeeee! yeah!!! love them!!! and its been so long since we took neoprints!!! damm fun la the new machine rocks! its been so long since 4 of us met... half a yr ago can! sammy n i in army, sarah working and gen in aussie land! only can meet at my bbbbbbbday and sarah bday.... for the whole of feb i am already booked for bday party can! so busy!!!

No comments:

EruPIC