Saturday, September 16, 2006


ok.. i was kinda bored so i decided to do my handphone timeline hahaa! i started using my 1st siemens handphone when i was sec 2! and i lost it when i was at escape park someone stole it from my bag! after a long time then my mother finally gimme 3210 used for a long time before i start to use my dad's samsung phone and then i change with my ah ma for 3310!! hahaha by then its 2203 starting 1st 3months in JI... 3310 is like so old sch and then i decided to change to GD92 which is damm cool cuz u can record voice and set as ringtone! then i change to sonyericsson t100 which is quite hard to press the button.. hate it but it looks cute! since i got used my GD88 for 1yr!! yes i love the phone alot and i was the 1st among almost all my friends to own a colour and camera phone that time! then i start to change and change phone... i went to get SE T610 its super nice design but i hated the buttons as well and not that fantastic but function wise is great :) and i switch to my all time fav samsung V200!!! woooo! its freaking nice i love the flipping part and turning the camera and the buttons for sms is damm good and hence i can sms so fast that my bill shoot up as well! hahaha then i switch to N-gage.. was quite nice to use and its a nokia phone since 3310! hahaha ya but alot bugs in the phone and lack of camera i changed for K700 its damm good especially the speakers!! and then i change again to mitsubishi m900 the camera is dammm damm good sound wise is average... then E680 the sound speaker is power! but i hate motorola sms... sucks... and SHARP 902 for almost 8months! and samsung z540 for like 2months! now i think i maybe just get a cheap n chic phone for army huh... :) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

EruPIC