Saturday, September 16, 2006

I AM FINALLY A NP GRAD!!! WOOOOHOOO!

there was so much fear of me not passing it... but who cares now that i pass! ok just let me hope that i can apply for local uni smu/nus/ntu... if not then hmmmm i have to think of another path... but now my main concern will be NAPFA... yes i was soooo pissed with that stupid ns guy who keep saying my jump is fault which got me an E for standing board jump and A for other stuff... so i just walk away without doing my 2.4km run... this wed i gonna jump for at least silver... so that i can get enlisted... if successfully i will be able to enlist in 6 oct... yes i know i am damm freaker but i cant wait to go NS cuz i dun want to rot before NS i want to rot after NS! hahaha... i am having bad hair days so its better to go botak and cant wait to look ugly hahaha... be unglam just like my sec sch days with no girls around! wooo! hahaha...

cant wait to go HK next fri 28sept! cant wait man! cuz this is my 2nd pri sch friends oversea trip.. the first one was like 3yrs ago to genting which was quite fun as well but this time round from 8 ppl shrank to 4... due to their ns, sch and work... so this is the best that we can do have the 4 of us to go HK together!!! simply cant wait u know!

meanwhile... i am very busy with packing my stuff, meeting friends and reading books hahaha! :P i am going NUM party on thurs anyone wanna come along pls tag or msg me! buy ticket from my friend pls!

No comments:

EruPIC