Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HURRAY!!!!!!! i ENLISTING IN 6 oct!! confirm!! i am so happy cuz i wont be wasting time to enlist into NS!!! yes!!! and i change my hk flight so i going away on 28th sept to 4oct hahaha only 1day rest then go in NS! wooohooo!!!!

today i did my napfa!!! i thought i sooooo gonna fail my jump again n my 2.4km run was horrible cuz i was freaking nervous wau!!! i really wonder how i won RD with denise... hahaha! cuz i ran 2.4km in 12mins!!! like so super slow! hahahaa so i got D for jump n run but i got str8 A for the other 4 :)

then i was wearing the cjc shirt...

ns guy: hey dude how's brother paul???
me: oh i dunno cuz i only went there for 1st 3months (lying)
ns guy: oh its ok i am not from CJ!
me: (wat the fuck! then why u ask me for wat fuck? siao!)

so i went town to meet elaine and we watch GIGOLO WANNABE not bad show! and joyce damm funny... she called and she put down the phone... so i called back...

me:yo joyce wat's up!
joyce: i thought u were in town but i dun think u are....
me: no! i am really in town!
j: great! cuz i got nothing to do and i wanna go town!
me: yeah then u come do nothing with me in town la! we just go do nothing!
j: muahauhaua ok! i coming over to do nothing with u!

(a conversation of bored ppl) hahahaa....

i cant find any nice old non-camera phone i like... argh....

ahhhh i just damm happy la! going HK soon and going NS soon! then i still doing my relief teaching which help me to get some good income before my trip!!! happy happy boy!!! woooooo!!! when i am happy.... i will want to love everyone around me even more!!!! yeah!!! love happy happy love love!!!

No comments:

EruPIC