Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ok! alot ppl dun understand why i am sooooooo HAPPY to enlist early and everyone said i am the 1st guy they know that is soooo happy to enlist... so i shall explain...

because alot poly guys like me who didnt enlist on july are enlisting on oct...
most of them wasted their time by rotting in different ways... they wasted abt 8months...
but for me... even though i repeated my modules n grad one sem later... i manage to get in with them...
as they grad from feb til oct... they rot...
for me...
march i sorta settle my final year project n presentation n train up abit on canoepolo n prepare my trip to japan...
april i spent my time fulfilling my backpacking in japan dream...
may sch started and i got a job at borders n i started driving too!
by aug... i finish poly, i got my driving license and i won relay duathlon
by sept i finish my nat champ for canoepolo, did relief teaching and heading to HK before going NS!!!

so in short summary for those times that they rotting away
*i went for 2 oversea trip (HK and Japan)
*i got driving license
*i worked at borders i knew a bunch of great friends!
*i had my last competition with my team mates
*i am finally a poly grad :)
*i did relief teaching!!

i did so much things! so i am quite satisfied and fulfilled right now... wat i hope next is that i can get into NTU/NUS/SMU biz :)

by the way... i am in OCT issue of LIME in one of the nike advert! full page sia!!! hahahaa but i look dam horrible!

No comments:

EruPIC