Saturday, November 19, 2005

ho ho ho... i GOT MY JOB!!! la la la... i going to do some kind of waitering at a roof top bar at bugis.. its call LOOF!!! gonna open from 1st dec onwards... both me and jeremy got the job... some other of my friends gonna work too... cant wait till work start... i really need money... my tuition kids are like GONE WITH THE WIND...its $7 per hour hhehee... 8pm to 2am.. hmm that will be $42 per nite! if i work 3 times a week n 4 weeks a month i will have abt $500!!! cool huh.. must work hard man... i want to go japan in APRIL... see both sakura the flowers and sakura the canoe polo team!! wanna play with them... then i shall go backpacking japan n play polo everywhere in japan!!! but first... I NEED TO BRUSH UP MY JAPS...

after the job interview... went to cali gym with jem.. attempt to get the 2 weeks trials again... but we FAILED AGAIN... argh... but anyway... jem is smart enough to help us get a free body analysis!!! hahaha... guess wat... my fitness score is higher than jeremy.. i cant believe it lor.. he can carry heavier weight than me n stuff... i am 4kg below my normal weight... i am only 58.5kg... then it tells me how much muscle n fats i need to gain... i dun need to gain any muscle but need to gain another 4kg of fats! so horrible just by thinking n imagine 4kg of fats! yucks... my right arm is so obviously stronger than me left arm... usual ppl master arm is 0.02 difference... mine is 0.06!! its 3times more u know! scary!!! then it said that my legs are developed n my arms are normal!!! u know wat that mean??? its like for a tracker not a canoeists... the report should be arms developed and legs normal u know!!! i think i am still far from having a developed arm... its really interesting to go for the test...

later on walk around n hang around cine with syaz momo benson lin n eugene...nothing much to do... then later on went to meet mingxue... my pri sch friend not the canoe polo junior guy mingxue... hahaha anyway all of my pri sch friends call him nai nai... hahaha... its really damm long since i last met him.. great to see him again... chatted alot...gonna catch up with him again... later on just went home n SLEEP... i love sleeping!!!!

TO ALL MY PRI SCH FRIENDS... XMAS PARTY GATHERING AT AC HOUSE ON 24 DEC!!! if u all have nothing to do... PLS COME SP N SUPPORT ME!!! I GOT COMPETITION!!! zixin will be back from germany on 22 dec... grace will be back in mid dec... CANT WAIT TO MEET THE 2 BITCHES!!! hahahahaha!!! LOVE THEM... LOVE U PPL TOO!!! *MUACKS*

No comments:

EruPIC