Thursday, November 17, 2005

MUAHUAHUAHUAH OK I KNOW I AM ABIT LAGGY BUT THIS IS DAMM FUNNY....

Today i went to have my usual fried fish slice noodle...

AUNTIE: boy ah so late still eat ah...
ME: ya lor... got training later...
AUNTIE: oh.. u play wat?
ME: canoe lor...
AUNTIE: oh canoe ah! you from NP OR NUS?
ME: OF COURSE NP LA!! I LOOK LIKE FROM NUS MEH?
AUNTIE: oh... no la... my son is from NUS... also in canoeing...
ME: REALLY?!!?!? WHO?!?
AUNTIE: henry and kelvin lor...
ME: REALLY MEH!!! HAHAHHAAA... THAT TWINS!!
AUNTIE: ya lor... my sons... u know them??
ME: ya i know them! they know me too... hahahahaa
AUNTIE: wah... ok i go ask them.. what's ur name?
ME: ALVIN :) (she started to add more fish for me!!!) happy! hahahaa

damm funny ok... lizard said i am super laggy... hahahaa ok i think i am really damm sua ku... hahaha but its really damm funny the way the auntie said it... the twins' mama is a nice lady lor... always very friendly one n her fried fish slice noodle rocks ok! this is damm cool... i gonna tell joyce n yao... they sure... REALLY! hahahaha.... this world is damm small! hahaha

that's all for today... i am gonna get myself a new job... my tuition kids nv call me back!!! they still owe me $$$!!! argh...

No comments:

EruPIC