Monday, November 21, 2005

been abit down on sunday morning... i dunno why when i woke up in the morning... while riding to school... i thought about something... how long can i really play canoe polo for.. i cant play it forever... but how far it really can bring me to... giving my everything for this sports is it worth it?? its not like running that i can do it alone... i need team mates... this thing really strikes me hard... cant concentrate the whole day... came with a conclusion today (mon) that i will do my best for it now till i grad... i guess buying my dream boat wont be during my stay in ngee ann.. i shall wait and see..

i seek peace n some meditation today... went to bras basah to walk around... there's many books on sales... its soooo cheap... spent some really good quality time flipping it... but kanna worried that my bike will get fine n stuff... cuz cant really find any space to park... but u know wat is the funny thing... after i park... another vespa park behind me... then another vespa came parking behind that vespa behind me.. hur hur... follow the leader huh... anyway bras basah is really a nice place to walk around and look at nice gift stuff n stationarys... and yeah of course... BOOKS.. i was flipping thru some japanese design book... it totally draws my attention to it... have you all ever been so impressed by how japs design? everything is soooo cute n colourful... ok i have another option... after NS... go JAPAN take up graphic design n learn japs :) but i CANT DRAW! mauhauahauah....

No comments:

EruPIC