Monday, August 01, 2005

nabei chao chee bye.... i fucking hell hate that fat old man in my house... he just SLAPPED my mother.... I HATE GUYS WHO SLAPPED A DEFENDLESS WOMAN.... chee bye... lucky i am a gentleman i insulted him by words... chee bye... humji lan jiao man... say want to divorce for dunno how many years... pls for goodness sake... just go get divorce if u mean it... if not just dun talk abt it ok... be a man n take action... dun just talk... u really look down at u... even shit worth something more than u... he tempted me to send him to hospital... well i wont resort to that unless he initiate.. latest news... he just ask my brother to bring him to hospital... hahaha LOSER... still want to fight somemore... aiyo... go fight ur own injuries first la...

i shall think of this fucking ass on sat... and use my agressiveness on the gameplay n stay focus... a happy family does not mean must have a father and a mother and the children... as long as whoever is related and is happy living together under one roof... i am sick of this kind of cold family stuff....

fuck la... the stupid ass call his friend on phone said that he slap n punch my mother n say until so hao lian... pls... remember u been injured by the wack from the stick from my mother la... HAHA... fuck off pls... asap....


anyway... HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY PETER TAN!!! I have announcement on wed for all NACC DUDES!!! well we will be going thru some changes!! good changes... have not been doing my FYP for dammmmmm long... hope my skill is still there...

dunno wat's wrong... yest i went to cut my hair... the person ask if i am still studying in secondary sch... wah piang... really look so young meh... then sat went to NUS... was talking to swee ting and i told her that i am doing my final year project in NUS... she was like so shock! U YEAR 3 ALREADY???? *DOT* i really dun look 19? i feel so old... very soon i will go into the digit 2 era...

today wasted my time again... i really do nothing for the whole pract n just copy all the work... i dunno how to do n i am NOT INTERESTED in knowing how to do... i just want to faster grad n dun do biotech anymore... yes science is interesting but not studying it for sooooo much... i need to do something that make my brain think n not make my brain memorise... PEOPLE ITS TRUE THAT LIFE SCI GONNA BLOOM... BUT... FOLLOW UR HEART NOT FOLLOW THE TREND!!! btw... NP biotech is very diluted... dun come in... its damm boring... NP got alot other good courses :)

No comments:

EruPIC