Sunday, July 31, 2005

hahaahahaa..... u always heard or experienced for urself that u would got a scare from nitemare during ur dreams... but have u all ever heard of laughing and woke up??!!?!?!! WELL I DID!!!! oh my god... hahahha was staying over in sch on fri with jem, mark, josh, benson n nicholas.... i think when i woke up laughing i saw jeremy looking at me... i think he think i must be a FREAK la... hahaha cuz i SNORTS while LAUGHING!!! hahahaha i tell ya the dream i had... was really damm funny...

i dreamt that this fat guy who always bullied his pretty gf... got PUNK n disturb n wack by all the polo guys la... we stop his car and just keep wacking n throw dirty stuff at him and then we cremated him hahaaha.... hmmm it may not sounds funny but i really dream until damm funny until i laugh when i woke up.... hahahaha then someone told me... ALVIN U MUST BE REALLY STRESS TILL U LAUGH UNTIL U WAKE UP LA!

went SP did my ref assessment... i passed... went NUS today... I PASS TOO!!! and now i am the official ref... damm shitty sia... after i pass all 3... i go and ref for fun again... kanna slam by those blackstormers... hahahaha well partially my fault la i cant remember wat foul sign i should call but i know is correct sia... shit man!!! i better start revising again before sat... anyway i cant wait to play for national champ... but have to say... i am not in my top form or should i say the best form which i think i should be... but still i am gonna put in my 200% this year... i want to do everyone proud n not to disappoint anyone... SILVER GONNA BE OURS THIS YEAR...

had training with the alumni today... finally get to really play with my men open team... i think the better combi with be me, de wei and jack... benson need to know when to pass n when not to... jin long keeping is going up but gameplay still not there yet... i think we should be able to be top 2 in our group!!! keeping my fingers cross... de wei is really good... alot stuff he said is something which i did take note... but i forgotten it liao! had some really nice coordination with him... and we won half of la resistance :)

No comments:

EruPIC