Saturday, August 06, 2005

DAY 1 of National Champ 2005...

i was POINTED MIDDLE FINGER from kenneth... its not because i bang him or i use paddle chop him... its cuz they(SP) made a paddle to hand foul which i could raise the ball n shot in a goal... but he took the ball n threw behind him... and i shout "WEI!!!" and he pointed MIDDLE FINGER AT ME LA... wau lau eh.. i wonder why he always have to act so ya ya la... to me i think his this behaviour is so childish.. if he really think he is that good as a keep which he is really is... then let me shoot against u! anyway its over... we could have put up a draw but they won it anyway... we shall fight just like today with other sch... and we will see SP in FINALS again.. WE WILL...

things just dun go my way today...

in my open match... i shot in the goal which ends exactly at timeout... and it wasnt counted as a goal! we could have won the match but we didnt... end up in a draw... well.. the alumnis were thinking of appealing but i dun think its worth it even though i was really want to get my goal back... SIAN!!! NASEER I WANT TO KILL U!!! HAHAA... 2 brillant goals were taken away from me TODAY.. nvm.. i will get it back.. i really wanted to shot at least a few goals against NTU.. nvm i will get it back from IVP... i will shoot even harder tmr! just watch out for no.7 in IVP and no.3 in OPEN :)

was quite fun thru out the day... talk to quite a few ppl from other sch... its always fun talking to ppl from other sch... had quite a nice talk with douglas from SP... i finally saw his twin today! hahaha... cool sia... i didnt know he got twin n when he told me he got a twin... I JUST DUN BELIEVE IT! hahaha... and CHAD... she playing ball behind me n drop it in the POOL... then i have to call for timeout to get the ball la... wau lau hahaha... and my match... dunno its njc or tp... keep throwing the ball into the pool... n keep timeout... damm irritating... but its still ok at least i get to rest during the timeout... cuz i cant sub... the alumnis want me to play all the way... anyway.. TMR I WILL GIVE ALL MY ALL OUT!!! PLAY TO KILL!!! GOOD NITE I AM DEAD TIRED...

No comments:

EruPIC