Saturday, December 20, 2003

yest

la la la... yest went to find xue er at far east her work place man.. then i brought chocolate for her!! she like so happy!! hahaha... then later after her work was talking to her at BK.. hehee... talk abt alot of stuff... as usual... we talk damm loud hahaa... oh ya.. that girl who keep on say hi to me everytime she pass by the roadshow... ask me for my number! *tiao* just give her lor... i am not so bad like someone lor.. i dun always reject ppl lor.. then just give her my number... haha she said she is from NP mass com also! hmm so qiao... then aiyo she ask me out! *tiao again* but i dunno leh.. dunno should go out with her or not leh... hahaha... nah see how ba... anyway cant stand those stupid wall's ice cream girls... keep on come n irritate us to buy ice cream from them... every single day.. haiz... cant make it girls who keep on acting cute hahaa... anyway... dun like them... yucks...

later on at nite... went to meet horsy then went monks... later on evon came.. aiyo evon's gf is my st gabs classmate's sis! haha so qiao man!!! then later on rayn came with his friends also.. then liantee came also... i thought she came too... guess i too sensitive.. anyway... poor rayn... lost his new E700 samsung phone!!! aiyo he hor... dance dance then drop out from the pocket... haiz.. poor thing...

haiz... i very sad leh... couldnt find him there yest... wonder where is he man... then saw another one!! just abt to went up... he left!!! ah!!! so suay!! hahaha.... sad-d... aiyo!! horsy all her friends!!! damm chio!! those les!! tiao!! must go monks with horsy in future... sac got alot chio bu also!!! aiyo... esp got this girl very very friendly!!! she very funny!! so chio!!! tiao... hehee... oh ya... saw that bung who look like my cousin!! aiyo!! so shuai!!! i feel like jioing bung leh... ahahah i am so weird sia!!!! then left at 2am lor... cause its like so sian no one to have fun with me....

sat....

aiyo grace how... so funny today went monks with me n xin ting.. then there dun have any les or bung lor... today her fri then is the les nite... then she say no lor everyday also got ppl go... hahaa anyway we promise liao!! next fri go!!! muahahaa!!! i love les! i love bung! i love gay! i love crook ppl! but i just dun like sissy! ahahhaa.... oh ya yest saw this st gabs senior... yucks... so sissfied... from prefect one la... then today talk to grace alot!! aiyo... my deary grace... miss her so much man... haiz.. but she leaving for aust soon... abt one month time... grace!! i love u!!! hehee... so funny man both grace n xin ting... hahaha...

today sold quite alot of cams... hehee anyway.. really sian today.. haiz... i miss all my friends... suddenly... i feel like giving all my friends a kiss n a hug... tell them i love them... hey to all my friends out there!! if ya reading this... i just wan to let u all know.... i love all of ya!!! muack!!!

oh ya!! today beside my roadshow got some stuff going on!!! saw jean tanker!! then i went to took photo with her!! she is so nice!! hehehe gonna show all of ya soon!!! muahahaha....

// y all my timing all so wrong... when i dun like u... u just come for me... when i like ya.. u just go away... is it all my fault or wat?? i think i just dunno how to grab the chance... \\

No comments:

EruPIC