Thursday, December 18, 2003

!!!!! guess wat!!! someone send me back my wallet!!! oh my god!!! i love that perrson but told my money nvm but all the cards are still there!!! including my neoprints!!! happy!!!! la la la.... but i am now so used to carry that ziplock thing out instead.. so compact.. aiyo but i close my nets n debit card account! haiz... i got it back less than a month... shouldnt go report so early... haiz... nvm... this is my first time lose my wallet.. so must be careful from now on man!!!!

horsy's friend helping me to make a new blog skin!! so happy!! must go get her a xmas present also!!! aiyo yo!! i owe alot ppl xmas present this yr!! must go think what to buy!!! haiz!!

today went for training!! la la la.... alot ppl went for the penang trip... then ok lor didnt played game but was ok la... hahaha today eliza kanna bully by derek like siao! hahahaa... aiya no mood to blog man!! la la la...

so happy that i got back my wallet... cause it really meant alot to me... haruka n shoma gave me one... dun think now levi sell that wallet....

aiyo!!! anyway just now on the way home saw evon!!! haahha!!! she going monk tml!! i also going with her!! la la la... going to ask her intro me alot of butch!! la la la... butch are funny!! hahaha.... i love butch!!! *muack*

// i am gonna see u soon!! hope to see u!! u are so cute!! wanna pinch ur face!! la la la... \\

No comments:

EruPIC