Tuesday, December 16, 2003

from xue er blog!! damm funny!! light up my day!!!

I took a bus home. I mean I always take train one, but dunno why I jsut suddenly feel lie taking bus. And the most.. hmmmmm.. how should I put it across....??? Anyway while I was on bus, at a certain stop this guy (*shld be around my age or a bit older*) sat beside me. Then, in front of us got this couple was like soooooo into each other lo. They were hugging and whispering, kissing like SIAO! In the bus some more.. i really felt so disgusted. But free show mah, so watch lo... HAHAHAHA... worse still beside our seat was another couple. But this time is teenager one, ONE GIRL ONE BUTCH.. also hugging and kissing like SIAO, even more passionate then the couple in front of us. So we were like surrounded with 2 free show to watch. We kept looking at the butch one.... until got one part the bus jerk then the butch fell of her seat. Me and that guy just burst out laughing at the SAME time, so paiseh lorX, cos so loud. The butch's girlfriend stare at us, the guy also stare back and made a face. Then I cannot control, kept laughing... until almost cry. The guy really so brave and funny, cos he some more whisper out loud saying," want to kiss also dunno how to seat properly!" SO FUNNY lo... in the end me and that guy just ended up talking. HAHAHAHAH~!!! We were discussing about kissing couples on the bus... -laughs- Hes name is Chris... very funny person... through teh whole journey he kept on suaning the butch. Laugh until i also got stomach ache. I alighted earlier than him, he did asked me for my number but I told him I got no handphone. At first he gave me that," dont bluff me" kind of look. But I explain to him about how I lost my phone thingy... then he believe me. hahah, so he very sweet, he so paiseh to ask my house number. But I told him its better if I dont give him my house number... very dangerous maHx... my mother~!!! He was okay with it, ended up he gave me hes number. HAHAHA, and said," you call me ok. No need paiseh. Maybe we can do something tgt or take bus see kissing couples fall off their seats again!" HAHAHAHA (*the butch was still on the bus lo*) I think he purposely add the last sentence. Buttttttttt hes is so funny and nice~! =) -sighs- dunno if should call hima not??? So weird loX, girl call boy + I only know less than an hour + I will be betraying my never call people theory. -shrugs- Must call alvin and ask what he thinks. -smiles- He quite good looking lo, can make it. Sporty look. he was wearing surf shorts, normal tee and quick silver slippers. carry big big bag, also dun know inside put what, can get so big. hahahaha... oh and he wore spects.. look intelligent -smiles-

No comments:

EruPIC