Sunday, August 03, 2003

yest... saturday...

went sch for IS lesson... at least now the IS getting abit interesting but still... it is a sat morning n everyone is enjoying while i am still studying... sux...
after sch... thought that got canoe polo training but dun have leh... only the senior training nia... anyway i saw "U". I stayed in sch for awhile.. update my neoprint book... but still got somemore have not pasted it... then left sch n go to st gabs...

kao... reach sch... saw no one i know... until go to hall there saw sun tian... anyway i think that the future generation of st gabs pupils really cant make it... all look so loser... haiz... well... i saw peter tan... he retired... so sad.. he is such a great teacher... i am so glad that he taught me last yr.. or else i wont have pull thru my eng test... then ms cheng her hair so obiang lor.. make her look older... left sch at 430pm...

went to PS n find xue er... she was workin till 7 mah... so i decided to go there pei her lor... i was there help them abit... 2hrs without any pay... hahaa free labour... then help them fold clothes lor... hehee... oh the xue er hor... aiyo she damm funny... she saw her teacher then forgotten that she is actually working lor... then kanika was very furious... oh ya.. then eleen ask me to help her buy drinks.. she gave me only $1.50 then i go kfc the drinks is $1.65... i short of 15 cents.. kao then i have to go back n take somemore $$... my wallet is in my bag.. i put at the counter mah... haiz... anyway... later on pei eleen go centrepoint take stock... hahaha she damm funny as usual... hahaaa.... she say she is damm embarrass wearing the red shirt out on orchard road... then later on pass by the istana... opp got alot red flag... then eleen said... i suddenly feel so patriotic... hahaa... then i told out my phone... hey eleen look here! then take her photo... hahaaa.... So Red Sia~!!

later on back in PS Gio... kai shi n jo came... then later on i saw someone outside... sarah.. but not sure is it her... then i went up to double check... n is really her... she n nai n kok... then they were on the escalator up... i was "wau lau her" then she thought i say hello... yucks... she later on went back n find us after dunno how long... she went up to xue er...

Sarah: Hey i came by to say Hi to u!!!
Xue Er: Really meh?

kao... then nai tap my shoulder n say Hi while kok was like there stone as usual.... then i shouted at sarah n ask her go away... i dun welcome her anymore as friends...... xue er also... both of us is totally disappointed in her... is not because she go steady with nai... that one we got no right to stop her but is the ATTITUDE OF HER THAT PISSED US OFF.... kao... SHE EVEN DRESS UP UNTIL SO BITCHY... IS SO UNLIKE OF THE OLD SARAH... HENCE AFTER THIS INCIDENT... ME N XUE ER DECIDED TO BREAK OFF RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR MANJUSRI MBS FRIENDS.. EXCEPT SOME OTHERS... I AM SO TOTALLY DISPPOINTED IN THEM... hui ling later on msg me say she went to ps gio find us but we not there then told her that i dun wan to talk to they all liao then she said... we all old friends liao dun take it to heart... but PLS.... OLD FRIENDS DOESNT MEAN CAN ANYHOW JUST HURT EACH OTHER lor.... i dunno why everyone i intro my other friends to my mbs friends then end out i am outcasted n they all go along n just dun care abt me.... 2nd time already... that time ngiap soon... i intro him carol they all... then when problem arises.... he was by their side instead of me.... this time round... intro nai to sarah... and what happen... sarah dump me n her les partner xue er for a very sucky guy.... once i look at some webby it said that... Alvin, friends of everyone... my msg in life is to let all my friends know one another... but it turns out that all backstabbed me n betrayed me... i am so utterly disappointed... from now on... i dunno whether i should cont to intro one group of friends to another... everytime after one bad incident... me n xue er's bonds grew stronger... my truly bestest friend... haiz.. dunno what sins have i done that all my friends turn out to be so sucky this year... i guess this year i will just slowly dump all my MBS friends except Xue er... anyway... i shall be a frank person... oh ya... my resolution for the rest of this year is to be nice... so far... i am still quite nice to everyone except some nasty shitty person.....

later on... me xue er kai shi n jo went to eat pasta mania... oh ya... before that kai shi went to draw money... then me n xue er saw evelyn!!! hehee so long nv see her already.... she looks as usual... nv change much...... later on just walk down to cine.. buy some candy walk awhile then we all just left...

today at home... very sleepy... nv did much stuff.. argh... do some of my sch work... anyway... i going to stay back in sch everyday to catch up my studies... i am aiming for scholarship.... i dun think my parents can support me financially to go oversea to further studies... so i have to be the top to get a scholarship.... ganbatte Alvin!!!

// i cant get ur love virus out of my body... i am just like the north pole... while u be the south pole that let me attracted to u... \\

No comments:

EruPIC