Wednesday, August 06, 2003

AIYOYO.. CHILDISH THEN CHILDISH LOR... ANYWAY I REALLY DUN BEHAVE LIKE A REAL ADULT... BEHAVE LIKE A KIDDY... HAHAH THAT'S WHY MY ROOM SO COLOURFUL N I UNDERSTAND KIDS... THAT'S ALSO WHY I AM IN THE MUSEUM YOUNG HISTORIAN, THE HEAD OF THE CHILDREN DISCOVERY GALLERY.... CALLED XUE ER JUST NOW... HMM... I SHOULD REALLY DUN SAY ABT THAT SLUT LIAO.... JUST LET THE SLUT SLUT-TER IN A SLUT-TY WAY... XUE ER SAID THAT SHE GOT NO COMMENT CAUSE SHE HAVE NO FEELING FOR THAT SLUT ANYMORE... AND THE MORE I COMMENT ON HER MEANS I AM CARE ABT HER... SO XUE ER!!! U ARE WORST THAN ME! GOT NO FEELING... OK I JOIN U IN THE FEELINGLESS GANG... HAHAAA....

back to my normal blog life... hmmm... tues... haiz... as usual that stupid ang moh's lesson sux... after that just go library study abit only... then alex chang show us that time his operation the kidney stones... yucks damm disgusting lor.. kao... then went to my japs lesson... was at the blk 72... business block.. very cold!! oh ya... i going for the japanese summer festival!!! oh ya... hey ppl if u all wan to go to the japanese summer festival msg me pls!!! it is on 26 aug from 6pm... the ticket is $10!!! i think it gonna be fun.. n my japs teacher gonna borrow a yukata for me.. japs summer costumes...

xue er called me... told me that she wan me to pei her to go exchange the customer stuff lor.. at hotel at 1015... u know la girl go alone very dangerous so i go n pei her lor... hahaa... then talk alot as usual... nv ending conversation... then went to the times bookshop... hahaa... damm funny got a book on those u know very tanned n black japs girl... yucks all look damm ugly lor... hahaaa..... then xue er was like... the more she look at the more she feel that she is chio-er... hahaaa... xue er.. are u *hinting* that as ur bday present? hahaa... only $10 haha...

then today....
aiyo... the cell bio practical kinda sian cause look at cells n alot of cells... today i just realise that i really really really love.... CHEMISTRY!!! hahaa... but must balance lor... i wan my bio to be damm zai... need to study for my bio liao.. fri got test... then later on after sch went to library.. shao bin was there n jia zhen came then soon came cynthia also.... then the stupid andy wan me to clean up the room.. no choice then ask cynthia n jia zhen join me... kao the room like so dirty n scary!!! anyway!!! ah beng cut hair!!! WOW!!! so cool sia!! hahaa.... cannot call him beng... must call him dude!! hahaaa... then went for canoe training liao...

aiyo today.. dunno why my arms no strength then i get out of breath so easily... not as if i have not been exercising for the pass few weeks lor... haiz.. but today one is really quite slack hehee n end early.. then join them go n eat... oh ya... i didnt know that sugarcane juice add lemon taste so freaking nice lor!!!! hahahaa.... oh ya that kervin in canoe... he from cat high... he looks damm familiar.. then i ask him that time sec 3 he also went to OBS right... n he did... i wasnt wrong hahaa... but he not in my group but somehow i just remember his face cause he also in mobile...

tml got waterpolo training dunno should go or not... is at nus lor siao dunno why they go there... but heard is damm tough ar... heard must keep swimming in freestyle!!! die lah i swim half way die liao... erm... dunno should go or not.. but tml i wan to go sun tan!!! cause now i think on thurs got time to suntan hehee... i dunno leh.. cause i die die confirm joining canoe... oh ya... i cant wait to see rachel soon also... she in cjc canoe... n somehow we will meet each other during sat one.... better go rest liao...

// i dunno if i hurt u today but i was really happy that u came forward to talk to me.. wan to know more abt u.. my mind is filled with images of us doing nothing but just feeling happy.... i will do anything for u... i cant get out the love spell u cast upon me... \\

No comments:

EruPIC