Monday, August 04, 2003

kao...today i 720 then woke up... my si mother nv wake me early then she drove me to sch... reach at 820 lor... kao damm late... argh... i must not be late anymore... it is such a bad habit!!!! then today practical was to extract caffeine from the lipton tea.. aiyo the smell reminds me of mos ice milk tea!!!! then after practical... went library to practise abit on excel... then go find books on cancer for my project on week 7... aiyo!!! i was kind of worried for my excel test later but it turn out to be damm easy lor!!! after test... went library....

saw gladys n celest.... but they left soon.. then went to find eslyne... then realise that my dear wei lun is on fifth floor with yong quan, jia zhen and kylie... so went up with her... then i went to the room n do my hw for the wed practical... aiyo... i realise that the library is a very good place to study cause got alot table for u to sit down n study... some got power point then can listen to music on ur laptop.... love NP library!! damm chio...

later on went for the CA meeting.... oh ya.. today i damm furious lor!!! those canoe seniors nv tell me abt the training today lor!! argh!! i was like so keen on canoe n wanted to go join them but i dun have anything to change into!!! ah!!!! the feeling is damm shitty!!! but at least i get to see "u"... my knees goes weak upon seeing "u" nobody else but "u"... i was drooling!!!!

oh ya.. today i woke up from a very bad dream lor!!! yucks... it was sort of related to the movie WRONG TURN lor!!!! yucks... i dreamt that i got some kind of survival lessons in some sort of sch... everyday got 2hrs lesson then the class got those very bloody n gross creature n got some other normal humans with me... we were terrified!!! cant skip the lesson... or else they will come n catch u for detention n more hours with those bloody freak! so everyone rather go for the 2hrs horror then skip the lesson... kao damm scary lor the dream.... argh.... anyway... this is a scary photo taken by me of ben beng...

How are u.... wan to join me in hell?

that time at canteen 1!~~!!!
we are les n gay!

me n terrence.. the perfect kiss of all time...
really kissing each other~~~!!!

// i cant wait till the next training... i just wanna embrace in ur warmness... break away from my lonely world.. unite our hearts to open the door to paradise...just remember... we are MFEO....meant for each other... \\

No comments:

EruPIC