Saturday, May 17, 2003

i am typing my blog early today cause later i going my friends' chalet... so suddenly one...

ok today just overslept n didnt go for the museum... argh... so tired... but anyway just went for my keyboard lesson.... i was abit late... but not too late... muahaha... then the teacher taught last week lesson all over again... for me of course boring lah i practise it at home liao mah.... then the teacher ask everyone to look at how i play the song... i stress-ed kao.... but still managed to play with some flaw... then u know sometime when ur saliva get into the wind pipe u will cough right... kao just now i try to control cause the teacher still talking... then she look at me... "do i need to call for ambulance?".... kao i damm pai sei man....

so i went to yoshinoya n eat alone... call xue er she was with her friends at downtown east.. then nai still at home, ac went dinner with her family n neighbour.... so here am i... typing my blog going to the chalet soon.... then before i came home i went to find sarah... hehe she feeling better than yest but she still abit sick... then she told me abt an ah lian opp keep on staring at her like wan to fight like that... then ask me go over n see she chio or not... then i go over... she didnt turn... then walk back... then saw her... yeee.... typical lian lor... dun like and her make up so thick... i will die of lung cancer for breathing in too much of her powder one.... then those auntie there talk so loud... cant stand it.... muahaha.... then sarah teach me how to read the product's shelf life..... how long have it been there... then i saw one of the stuff there been there for 5months liao~! aiyo~! so long~! i said very loud... then sarah say... ya we've been friends for so long.... then i pengs... then i go take the pad and show her.... "na.. this is for u since we are so long already.." hahaha then she come after me wan to beat me,.... muahaha damm funny.... hahaha.... then stay till abt 6.45pm... muahahah

ok better go now later must call nai to tell him tml meet what time..... now is 7.49pm~! bye bye~!

No comments:

EruPIC