Monday, May 12, 2003

hey ppl~!!! kao.... for all these 17 years.... i always thought i am pure hokkien.... BUT NO LOR~! my mother is HAINANESE~!!! kao i really didnt know that until today i look at my birth cert.... need to photocopy n send with the poly matriculation guide.... I am really MIXED~! haha.. lame... really leh... i nv suspect my mother is hainanese all these while lor.... cause i always heard my mother n her family that side speaks hokkien all the time mah... kewl.... hmm.... i dun even know how to speak a single hainanese word lor.... i dunno why today i just felt that i am so diff from other chinese in singapore... *crazy*

then today nai wanted me pei him go buy gio jeans then in the end nv lor... aiyo he hor.... as usual call him nv pick up phone.... then i sent in my debit card liao... hope to get it asap hehee....

oh ya... just d/l BoA new song "Shine We Are!" the song ok only lah but in the mtv BoA damm freaking chio~! WOW~! then her dressing damm cool lor.... not jappy... just very ang mo... better than avril dressing... BoA rox~! anyway... w-inds got new single also... call Super Lover ~ i need you tonight~ heard abit quite nice.... hehhee... lucky both BoA and W-inds single release one week after another... so wont crash n fight on the chart together.... hahaha... i still remember that time ayumi n speed single release same time... both fight ar~! hahaha....

anyway... i nowadays like to say "anyway", "whatever", "what the hell" and "kao eh"... anyway i just found out that my gprs for starhub quite ex leh... 1MB is $5~!!! tiao... i think i going to change to the other Gee plan.... when u pay $10 for $20 worth of of gprs... that is 4MB... still not sure whether should change or not... see the coming month bill how first... then my M1 line still not cut yet dunno why still on... anyway... i think this wed going to call all mbs ppl to go the chalet....

tml going out with sarah.... i pei her go her robinson there then she pei me go job interview then later we go shopping... aiya i only wan to buy one shirt from TOPMAN... cause got 50% discount mah... so only $16+ cheaper than Flash & Splash one lor.... argh.... now i looking for those damm jappy bag... those carry by the shoulder one... i decide not to wax my hair... just make it str8... until it is longer than mess it up then... copy won bin image~!!!! i wan go tanning asap~!!!!!!!

oh ya... today i just fix the corner shelf myself~!!!!! i drill into the wall first time~! heheh my younger bro lend me the drill thingy.... hmm.... need to go buy somemore screw for my other shelf.... and my cupboard... i know why the door cant close properly cause the centre is sinking~! too heavy i guess... haiz... nvm just leave it.... wait till it collapse then get a new one hahaha....

then my those boxes put under my sofa bed... kao so heavy lor... now when wan to transform from sofa to bed damm diff... cause really damm heavy...

just now was practising abit of my keyboard.... tml practise again... cause i tonight dun wan to sleep till to late... later that sarah scold me pig again... hahaha nvm ppl please curse me to be a pig leh... cause i wan to grow fatter abit....

oh ya... i know i damm bhb but i on certain angles looks abit like Keita from w-inds.... ah.... bu yao nian.... hahaha.....

ok gtg sleep now is 1.25am must sleep early hehehe.....

No comments:

EruPIC