Thursday, May 15, 2003

aiyoyo... yest first person in the morning to call me is ac.. then today is xue er... what the hell.... wake me up from the beautiful dream..

then went to meet xue er n her friend, shu feng i think.. with nai... then she was looking for a sling bag.. then i transfer some of my ringtone to xue er's phone... kao her phone low batt so couldn't send all... ya then i saw another nice nike shoes.. abt $80+ dunno whether world of sports got or not.. so that my aunt can buy for me.... shit la i just realise tml i got tons of things to do...

then later went to ikea... actually just wanted to get the hotdog n drink then go town... in the end we went ikea shopping lor... oh my god i saw those cushion so nice~! got quite a few colours... and one at only $3.90.. i ended up buying 4~! lime green, royal blue, funky pink and lemon yellow~! then xue er n her friends hor... kao... keep on taking things then later see other stuff abandon the earlier things they got... kao...

then later go to town.. go scotts.. eat.. then later we go hereen.. xue er go buy her gummy then me n nai go arcade... i was playing that typing game... if only the keyboard is the same as my house one i surely clear all the stages cause the keyboard there so plastic-ky one... then the seat is so high.. the button so small... keep on pressing the wrong one...

then later on.. me n nai took bus to paradiz centre n play lan game again~! guess what... red alert again lor... kao dunno why the other comp cant play yuri revenge one... haiz then we play the one without yuri revenge... kao then play until we nearly miss the last train lor~! kao... then we chiong to the mrt man... heng man....

anyway tml i must really wake up very early... 10am.... i will be meeting ac at 11am at novena mrt to go n collect our cheque if got time then will go n eat breakfast... then will reach ikea at 1pm to meet benjamin ho... then later walk walk around the queensway shopping centre n look for my bags... then later abt 2pm +++ go ngee ann poly to look at laptop n get forms for the installment thing... then later abt 3pm ++ i will ask him go pei me go to marina square then go reserve shoes so that my aunt will buy it for me.... 4pm ++ then then go town to help xue er get free tickets for the matrix then watch at night with xue er n nai n dunno still got who coming... anyway i dunno whether matrix 2 need to watch matrix 1 to understand the show or not.. but i dun care lor... i will just watch the show because of the fighting scene not of the storyline cause i catch no ball when watching the trailer... then maybe tml nite go karaoke or something....

shit i still dunno whether i should go sentosa on sat or not.... looking forward to my keyboard lesson... seriously i need to ask my uncle to help me drill the swing in my room lor... and other stuff....

oh ya.. today at ikea saw another table very jappy.. close to it lah... but then is $118 lor... compare to the one i saw the other time which was smaller n white plastic veneer one... which is only $68.... $50 diff lor,... dunno got discount for that or not leh.... need to go ask the sales ppl there next time...

haiz me n nai really miss horse n pin... haiz... hope to see them after their exam~! haha... miss the horse laughter.... hehee anyway gtg now tml 10am must wake up~!!!!!! bye... 2.03am

No comments:

EruPIC