Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shanghai - Xintiandi / 上海之新天地


It's my 2nd time in Shanghai... Previously was -2! freaking cold to the max... and it was CNY eve so i couldn't go anywhere to see anything... this time round it's much warmer and i going to explore xintiandi!

when i saw this sign... I WAS LIKE OMG!!! TAIWAN!!!! no.... this is CHINA SHANGHAI... zzzzzz... i miss taiwan so much!


China really modernised and look more and more like the western countries... which I don't really like...  I prefer it to look more chinese... it will feel so much more like i AM in China...



isn't this very europe?



ERUBINZ FACE! :P


I like alleys... they have a very unique character...


turning dark... dun walk alone in the dark alley ya... haha


i like how they play with the lighting around xintiandi area... gives the building some texture..


plenty of tourists around.... touristy...


hello munich this is for u!


wise kids don't play with toys anymore...


POLKA DOTS BUILDING! FOR U SHEREEN!


This is very CHINESE... i like...


Can someone please tell me what does this mean?


SEE! Same road name as Taiwan! OMG! I MISS TAIWAN!!!!


Yummy yummy cheap food!


I prefer this kind of setting... very Chinese... rather than those in Xintiandi... I don't really like Xintiandi.. it is expensive and touristy... next month i going Shanghai again and I am going to explore tianzifang... hopefully it won't disappoint me...



Bye Shanghai~!!

No comments:

EruPIC