Saturday, May 05, 2012

Doggy....




就算一無所有 至少還有你
                                               Even if I have lost everything, I still got you.
何でもない時はキミがいる

Sometime I really do like to look at my friends' facebook... you always get all these cutesy and touching stuffs... it just like the new way of chain emails.... don't you realised you hardly get any chain emails anymore? Just like last time we all will have chain sms like forward this msg to 10 of your friends and blah blah.... nowadays we are more serious on phone huh... dun like to receive all these chain sms anymore.... OK THAT'S NOT THE POINT IN THIS POST..... 

ALL I WANNA SAY I WANT A DOG SO BADLY THAT.... I DUN MIND NOT WORKING FOR A FEW MONTHS JUST TO SPEND SOMETIME WITH A DOG.... every since young... I always wanted my own dog but my mum just dun want to have one cuz she think all dogs are stray dogs (her excuses), said that the dog will pee all over the place (she dunno what's toilet training is), bite every piece of furniture (she watched too much TV, it's not Milo put on the mask..


Lucky in life.... I HAVE SNOOPY! HAHA


I am still waiting for that day I just get a dog n ignore my mum totally... hahah let's just wait huh!

No comments:

EruPIC