Saturday, May 05, 2012

Chef Erubin Debuts!


Yesterday I cooked this! Pan Fried Salmon with Asparagus and Carrots + Pasta!! YUMS~!!! Sometime I wonder how I can cook "quite well" without any professional culinary training and experience. I JUST LOVE COOKING!


I actually was really happy to make my own Egg Benedicts at home! Now that I know how to make it, I think it is super expensive to pay for Egg Benedicts... sooooo expensive! Imagine an egg cost 20cents and they charged you for $12!? It's daylight robbery! haha... but oh well... that's the market rate! I shall set up my biz soon! :)


Right after my Egg Benedict creation, the next few days, I made my own bentos! So cute and beautiful huh.... really love the Snoopy Bento box I got it from Snoopy Town in Japan! SO WORTH IT!! Omg... when am I going to open my Erubin Shop.... I really been cracking my brain on the name of the shop and I can't seem to find a right name.... some of my friends told me i should just name it ERUBIN! What do you guys think? Let me know! :)

No comments:

EruPIC