Friday, February 26, 2010

I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY THAT I WANT TO BLOG (even though i damm lazy to blog) BUT I JUST FUCKING WANT TO THEIR THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

Yesterday, I saw my friend did project meeting with other people not from my group of friends... so i was thinking probably i should ask my group of friends about group project today....

So today... During our lecture break, we all sitting at the table... I turned to the girl beside me...

me: hey so u got group for the project already?
girl S: (got a shocked and gave that "shit" action) er.. ya....
me: with who?
girl S: the 5 of us...
me: which 5???
girl S: these 5... (dun even bother to point)
me: huh? which 5?
girl S: this guy and that 3 girls....
me: oh... ok...

i still have 2 more to ask... total 8 ppl around... 5 down plus me.. left 2....

me: so you got group already?
girl J: (guilty voice) er... ya....
me: who?
girl J: with that girl and her previous sem group mate.
me: ok....

my mood totally changed right after that....

these are the people who i knew since orientation day to celebrating all our birthdays to mugging for exams together to clubbing together..... yet.... they FUCKING BACKSTABBED ME....

i have no fucking idea why they even want to do this to me... i dun even know what i did wrong?! if i am wrong fucking tell me n not backstab me like that.... I DUN EVEN BEHAVE LIKE A FREAK!?

If you all dun want do group project with me I AM FINE WITH IT... but not when u all form group and dun fucking even tell me that i am not in cuz YOU ARE (i shall use were now) FRIENDS and i assume we all will do project group together... FUCK U ALL.... anyway its not like I will die without u all... I HAVE 150 peoples on my fucking facebook waiting to be my friends but i have yet to accept them... I rather give them a chance than give all u mother fucking backstabbers a chance again....

I NEVER BACKSTAB ANYONE yet so many ppl like to backstab me.....

guess wat.... start of this sem... the whole fucking group of u all started to drift away from me for dunnno what fucking reason?! that day i was early for lecture... i saw one of u there... and that person asked why i didnt watch movie with the rest of them.... i said i dunnno about it... and no reply from that person.... NOW GO OUT WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME.... great... I have a million people out there to meet... i totally dun want to waste my time on all you losers who proclaim how cool you guys are... come on... dun be a joke...seriously... this is worse than FML... its FMW... FUCK MY WORLD... now you all dun exist in my world... FUCK OFF!

No comments:

EruPIC