Monday, February 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN LEE

siao ying they all kidnapped me and made me wore this!!!

thanks girls! love u allllll!!!! hahahaha

setting up the picnic!

partners in crime: siao ying, herry, adeline

partners in crime plus victim: jess, weizhen n me!

love the foooood!

my melted cake! the weather tooooo HOT!!! or is it cuz i am HOT?

wz n jess :)
ade, herry, sy!

this is the best gift i got for this year! :) wonderfulllllllll!!!!!!! i love you alllll LOVE LOVE~!!!

the "FOCUS" is on me... they all BLUR! hahahaha thank you for celebrating my birthday!! LOVE!!!!

thai fooooood! the best part... its ala carte buffet!!!

my awfully chocolate cake!! best cake for this year!!! :)

me and my awwwwwwful cake hahaa

me n the biotech girls...

my pri sch friends...

thank you all for the wonderful thai dinner!!!

met scc for lunch at otooya!

went marche for desserts!!

US + julin (photographer) + alot ppl missing :(

blowing kisses for aisha hahaa

how now brow cow?

I am legally 18~!!!!!

+6 = 24 :(



one came one left...

My SIM Canoe Polo Juniors celebrating my birthday!! :) gym halfway came in with a cake... hahaha... thank you SIM JUNIORS! good luck for SPCPC!!!


my cake!

wauhauahuah!!! so many ppl feeeeeding me!!

No comments:

EruPIC