Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SIM-UOL BASH 2009

the games they had during the pageant were quite funny... haha.. like this one they were blindfolded and have to do some funny poses... haha!

HELLO HUNKS & BABES! I've been to many pageant... i have to say... UOL PAGEANT REALLY ROCKS!!!

NOT FORGETTING OUR JUDGE! ANDREW NG! My canoe polo adviser as well!

LEOPARD PREEETNZ sooooo nice~!!!

GO TAT ZHUN!! I was actually the one "sabo" him for the pageant... The other time when I was having my canoe polo booth in school... the UOL students came over and asked me to recommend someone from canoe polo.... so i wrote down tat zhun contacts... haha...

With fellow SIM Blogger, August! AUGUST IS DAMM HAPPENING MAN!! * shake * shake * dance * dance *

With UOL HUNK, Tat Zhun!!

Came with Jake... my canoe polo team mates... and....

JOYCE!! hahaa... she soooo neon neon!!

Weiyin was outside zouk! She had her dragonboat training for penang race and cant attend the pageant... but I am sure it's worth it right!? because our SIM Dragonboat brought home alot medals from the race!! CONGRATS!!

With our adviser!

SIM CANOE POLO!

ROCK ON~!!!

No comments:

EruPIC