Wednesday, December 02, 2009

HELLO JAPAN~!!! KWEK JIN TAI WAS HERE! hahaa

my 8th trip to japan...
seriously... i dun photoshop my photos and i wonder why my mum look so young here...

my mother and her precious son... (*i am not precious*)

plus my grandma and aunt isabel!!

finally u see me! hahaha... we are on NARITA EXPRESS bound for shinagawa and change to bullet train n head towards osaka...

my very first bento!!! so nice huh!! yeah its nice and.... EXPENSIVE!!! *tip* never ever buy ur bento in train station... its expensive... buy from 7 eleven lawson and all... cheaper..

finally in osaka... our service apartment... ARASHI on tv... my fav japan music program... MUSIC STATION (used to have in singapore but stop....)

looks like we sneak into someone house huh.... typical japanese house...

i am thinking where shall we go... the nite is still young....

my mum.... with lots of biz man behind her... hahaha... she just cant stop taking photo...

aunt isabel with grandma again!!!

alright... guess wat is that building behind???? its not a castle... hahha... its a karaoke place... their shops are all very fancy!!

grandma also love posing for camera.... like mother like daughter...

see... my mother taking photo again... while i trying to order ramen for the rest of them...

4 of us waiting for our ramen.... thanks bro for helping us to take... :)

she is really FIRING the pork!

first up! spicy ramen!!! not mine for sure... i cant take chilli... hahaa

I love this kind of eggs!!! inside soft n still yolky!! sooooo nice... and soft.. awwwww

wa the pork super fatttttening!!!! just look at the fats!!! but i dun care just eat! NICE!!! rocks!!!

i brought my family to play pachinko... its a machine with small balls dropping down... my japanese friends taught me how to play.... we cant take any photo inside pachinko shop... so my brother secretly took some photos....


and i like this!!! nice~! thanks bro!

heading back our place n sleep early.... tmr is KYOTO!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC