Sunday, March 15, 2009

Erubin's 6th trip to Japan - Hyogo Prefecture...
SKI!!!

going for ski!!!!
camwhore with keiya... hahaha he look so funny 

buy tickets!

me n otosan! we gonna conquer it!

ICE EVERYWHERE!!! ice kachang anyone?!

my otosan!!! he look like the boss from departures right!!! ahaha

its sooooo pretty!!! i love the place!!

and its SNOWING!!!!
wauwhauhaha!!!

so romantic........

keiya and erubin!!
the auntie cooking food for us!!! sorry the camera was soooo cold and still condensing when i go into the room...
i love the food!
otosan!!! prepare to fight with the strong snow outside! GANBATTE!!
i wonder why there is germany and canada flag! ahha

not my skates..
my last moment snowing!!! ahhhh!!!

this girl girl soooooo cute!!

my super alot of food dinner! lol...

the nerdy boys.... masaya and erubin

erubin & family.... keiya went to sleep le hahahaha... i wonder when i will meet them again....

No comments:

EruPIC