Sunday, December 07, 2008

SIM SPORTS APPRECIATION NITE PART 2 (at double O)

drink raymond!


the scube girls were all there.... suddenly like got a deja vu that we are in japan again... HOR! hahaha... and alexis so special in the pic... cuz she is so red n not from biotech... then pandora, eliza and me allllll from biotech... MUAHUAHAUHAUAH


erica n her lemon! hahaha drunk girl!



and jiun the forever red face alcoholic!!! hahahaha i bet she go melbourne such join denise as drinking partner! hahaha

now u see de wei....


now u see mark! hahaha

men in white polo...

SMILE!


BENSON! U FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE UR AGE!!! muahauhauha!


it was a crazy nite!!! my 1st double o nite is soooo soooo fun!!! jeremy u miss out the fun man! see la... go wat hainan island... hahaha

daph was partying with us too! hahaha


my SIM BLACK team for 3 on 3... GOLD GOLD GOLD!


wooooooo.... got ang moh come take photo with me.. hahha benson jealous! JI DU JI DU! hahaha


she told me her dark secret... HEHE


oh why u molest me!


SHE KISSED ME!!! benson JI DU JI DU! jealous!! hahaha


oh no! another girl kiss me again!!! benson DOUBLE JI DU JI DU!! JEALOUSx2 hahaha

CHEEZE!


dance dance revolution!!!

bye girlie!! see u at double o next time :)

No comments:

EruPIC